Terms & Conditions
This website is provided 'as is' without any representations or warranties, express or implied. 23 Technology Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, 23 Technology Ltd does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal or financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
23 Technology Ltd will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if 23 Technology Ltd has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit 23 Technology Ltd's liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by 23 Technology Ltd's negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of 23 Technology Ltd; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for 23 Technology Ltd to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, 23 Technology Ltd has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against 23 Technology Ltd's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect 23 Technology Ltd's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as 23 Technology Ltd.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website is owned by 23 Technology Ltd and its licensors.
23 Technology Ltd grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own use.
23 Technology Ltd does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
Enforcement of copyright
23 Technology Ltd takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If 23 Technology Ltd discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, 23 Technology Ltd may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
Some photographs and images on this site have been purchased under licence from Fotolia - more information here.
Status of linking policy
23 Technology Ltd welcomes links to this website. By using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this linking policy.
Links to this website
Links pointing to this website should not be misleading.
Appropriate link text should be always be used.
You must not use the 23 Technology Ltd logo to link to this website (or otherwise) without 23 Technology Ltd's express written permission.
You must not link to this website using any inline linking technique.
You must not frame the content of this website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of this website.
Links from this website
This website includes links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not endorsements or recommendations.
23 Technology Ltd has no control over the contents of third party websites, and 23 Technology Ltd accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Removal of links
You agree that, should 23 Technology Ltd request the deletion of a link to our website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly.
Changes to this linking policy
23 Technology Ltd may amend this linking policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at www.freenetlaw.com.